Adryenn Cantor a partner with Henderson, Caverly & Pum LLP is a skilled trial attorney who has practiced Family Law for almost 40 years and has been a California State Bar Board of Specialization Certified Specialist in Family Law since 1985.
In addition, Ms. Cantor works with couples and individual clients to foster non-litigated marital dissolutions using both “collaborative” and “cooperative” divorce processes; and for over three-decades she has continuously provided professional private mediation for all types of family law issues.
After, being trained as a professional mediator in 1982, and mediating for over 10 years, Ms. Cantor wrote her own mediation model and then trained judges, attorneys, financial experts and mental health professionals, throughout California and Nevada for the next 12 years, using her mediation model.
Ms. Cantor’s practice encompasses: pre-marital and post-marital agreements; dissolutions; all custody issues including move-away cases; spousal support; child support; property division; paternity; post-judgment modifications; and litigating all family law matters, including very high asset cases.
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
- Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers – AAML
- Certified Specialist in Family Law, State Board of Legal Specialization, State Bar of California, 1985-present – CFLS
- Past Chair of the San Diego County Bar Association Certified Specialist Family Law Bar Committee
- Settlement Conference Judge, Family Law, Superior Court of California, County of San Diego
- Past Chair of the Executive Committee for the Family Law Section of the California State Bar
Honors & Awards
- AV Preeminent Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating – since 1983
- Recognized as a Southern California “Super Lawyer” – since 2009
- Acknowledged in Los Angeles Magazine’s “Top Attorneys in Southern California”
- Featured in San Diego Magazine’s, “Shaping San Diego”
- Highlighted as San Diego’s Magazines, “Top Lawyers of San Diego”
Click HERE to access Ms. Cantor’s personal website.